This policy is made compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and is therefore also compliant with Directive 95/46/EC and national implementations thereof until they become obsolete on May 25, 2018.
- The terms “You” and “User” as used herein refer to all individuals accessing the Website.
- “Personal Data” means information that specifically identifies an individual or that is linked to information that identifies a specific individual.
What information do we collect about you
- Our primary purpose for collecting Personal Data is to provide you with the services and features in relation to selling, leasing, buying or renting a property.
- Our goal is to provide the best possible service. To achieve this, we need to process certain information about you. This will enable us to provide you with the best options suited to what is relevant to you. Depending on how you interact with us, the personal information we collect from you may vary. This information may consist of your name; surname, gender, telephone/mobile number, email address, payment details, IP address, date of birth, geographical location; and any other preferences, including the frequency for receiving email notifications with updates. Should you decline to provide us with any such data we may not be able to provide you with our Service.
- When you fill the contact forms on this Website, we use the personal information submitted in the form to respond to your message and in respect of the services which we provide.
- When you visit our Website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this company:
- The requested web page or download;
- The status code of the request;
- The date and time of connection;
- The Internet address of the Website or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the Website;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
- This information may be utilised for system administration, bug tracking and producing usage statistics. This information may be kept indefinitely and will not be disclosed to third parties. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer any information to third parties. This does not however include trusted third parties who would be assisting us in operating this Website, conducting our business or providing a service to you and who we ensure are bound by non-disclosure policies.
- Your communication with noagentfees.com representatives, sellers and buyers may be stored for analysis of trends, marketing strategies,compliance and other purposes to support legitimate business interests.
- About Cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser in order to allow the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Cookies can be ‘persistent’ or ‘session’ cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the User before the expiry date. On the other hand a session cookie, will expire at the end of the User session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies Used by Us
- Essential Cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include for example; cookies that enable a prospective buyer or tenant to view the personal details of the seller or landlord in order to communicate with each other, to enable you to move around our Website and use some our features or to identify a returning User.
- Advertising Cookies: We use these cookies to display advertisements that will be relevant to you and content we think you will be interested in. This information is gathered anonymously -. Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect statistical information about our visitors, such as whether they have viWebsited the Website before and the pages they view. We use these cookies to determine the kind of content and services our visitors value most, which help us improve our Website and its content.
- Third Party Cookies: You may notice adverts on some pages of our Website that are not related to noagentfees.com. These are cookies embedded on your device from other Websites you have viWebsited. We do not control the use of these third party cookies and cannot access them. Please check the third party Websites for more information about these cookies.
- How can I Opt Out?
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse all, or some, cookies. If you block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may find that parts of our Website do not work properly, or you may not be able to access our Website at all.
- About Cookies
How we use your Personal Information
Your Personal Information is processed by us to provide you with the Service. In particular, we collect your Personal Information in order to:
- Process any transaction you make.
- Prevent money laundering where and if necessary to conduct an identification check which we may have a legal obligation to do in accordance with the anti-money laundering regulations.
- To engage with you in relation to our service as requested from us.
How will we contact you?
- With your explicit consent we may, from time to time, send you newsletters and/or marketing communications, and process your Personal Data for this purpose.
- We also provide you the possibility of unsubscribing from all newsletters and marketing communications. We”, refers to ITV and/ or noagentfees.com and/ or its partner brands, including PayrollMalta, Talexio, and salariesinmalta.com. You may do so by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails sent to you.
- If you do not wish to receive notifications from us you have the option to disable the notifications tab in your profile, thereby you are accepting that you will not receive alerts and cannot be contacted to sell, buy, let or rent a property.
- The type of data we process in this respect includes your First and Last name, Gender, Address, Date of Birth, Email address, Telephone number. This data is acquired directly from you when specifically consenting to receive our newsletters or marketing communications. Your personal data may be received by IT service providers and communications service providers.
- Payment on the Website is done via acquiring.com
- In order to carry out payment transactions you need to insert information, such as credit or debit card details (name, expiry date, CVV code, etc). This section on the noagentfees.com website is administered by acquiring.com.
International visitors and customers
- If you are visiting the Website from a country outside of the European Union with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from EU law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to Malta, which may not have the same data protection laws as other countries outside of the EU. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
Information sharing and disclosure
- We fully recognize the confidentiality of the data submitted by any User and shall hold it in the strictest confidence.
- Your contact details will be shared with your consent and only in order to permit direct communication between seller and buyer, and/ or landlord and tenant. The information disclosed consists of telephone number (mobile or landline) and email address.
- Be aware that any photos or information about your property that you ask us to upload can lead to identification of your address.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- In order to render the services as laid out in the Terms as consented to by you;
- to third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf (including external consultants, business associates and professional advisers such as lawyers, auditors and accountants, technical support functions and IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems); and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
- We may use information about your property (such as images) to promote our Services. Only information that is publicly available will be used in this regard.
- If you are in the EU there are certain specific rights that are applicable to you, as provided hereunder, which you can exercise for free subject to certain exceptions as found in the General Data Protection Regulation. To get in touch about these rights or to learn more, please contact us. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event within one month (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
- Right to withdraw consent - You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will however hinder us from providing you with the Service as outlined in the Terms.
- Right to access your data - You have full access to the data that you have entered and shall have the opportunity to rectify, delete, amend or modify this data independently. You shall take full responsibility for the integrity and the accuracy of the data provided. You should note that by deleting the account, noagentfees.com will be totally and irrevocably removing all data.
- We shall provide the data that we process about you, including in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to port the data to another controller, plus information on the following:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority;
- Right to erasure restriction or suppression of data - You have the right to have personal data erased in case it is no longer needed for the purposes for which the Personal Data was initially collected or processed or in the event you have withdrawn your consent or objected to processing as described and no other legal ground for processing applies. You have right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data which means we will store it but not use it. We have one calendar month to respond to a request.
- Right to object - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances including to stop your data from being used for direct marketing.
- Right to data portability - Where you have provided your data directly to us and where the processing is carried out by automated means and based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another service provider.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. Integrated steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- If noagentfees.com learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on our Website if a security breach occurs. noagentfees.com may also send you an email.
How to contact us
- If you have any questions concerning our Website or its policies, please email us at email@example.com
- We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority being the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner.